Profile of Target Group
The team works directly with drug and alcohol users at any stage in their addiction regardless of the substance of choice. The boundaries for the HSE Satellite clinic is the parish of Donnycarney, however in consultation with the DNEDTF, DYP offers services to anyone who presents from within the Dublin North East area.
We currently provide the following.
- One to one support services
- Stabilisation Programme
- Group Work
- Housing Support
- Drug Court urinalysis
- Information/ Advice
- Complementary Therapies/Auricular acupuncture
- QQI Modules (Accredited Centre)
- Family Support
- SMART Recovery©
- STEPS/ Pre-CE Courses
- Methadone maintenance programme in conjunction with the HSE Satellite Clinic
- Health Promotion
- CE Scheme
- Sessional Counselling
- DYP response – Poly drug use evening service (aimed at those who work during the day)
- In conjunction with the youth work team- awareness & diversionary activities for locally identified young people at risk of drug use.
- Referral Services
- Multi-disciplinary Case Management
- Promoting positive mental health groups